Thursday, March 3, 2016

I'm Back!!!

Yes, I understand that it has been a while since I have posted anything and I am the one to blame. When I first started this blog I thought it was something that would be easy and I could do in my free time. Well, little did I know that life was going to become a lot more hectic and I was going to have little to no free time to spend developing this blog. Now life has calmed down a little bit and I have started to read up on different ways to make a blog successful, I believe I am ready to make another go at this whole thing. As you can probably already tell I have changed the layout and template for my blog (don't know if I am 100% set on it, but it will do for now).  I would love to hear any feedback from all of you.

My goals are little different time as I have more time to think about what I really want my readers to get out of this blog. I want you all to be able to come and not only get advice on fashion or how to save money while shopping, but I want this to be an inspirational blog. A blog that encourages each and every one of you to go after your own dreams.

A good friend of mine told me that use to love the passion I had for TOMS and just other things. They told me that it helped them become passionate about different things in their life. So, I hope that through this blog you will become passionate about something. Whether it be fashion, sports, or anything else that you love.  

I hope all of you are as excited as I am about this because I am ready to help each one of you with not only fashion, but going after your dreams.





YOUR TURN! 

What are some of your dreams and what gives you passion?



No comments:

Post a Comment