Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Everyday Outfit

So far I have made it a point to tell you where I wore each outfit to help give you ideas about where you can wear similar outfits. But this blog is about the everyday outfit. Not that none of the others could not have been an everyday outfit. I want to talk about an outfit that is slowly becoming one of my favorite outfits to wear because it is an everyday outfit that I can wear anywhere. I love that I am able dress it up or dress it down. The reason I love pieces and outfits like this is because I usually get more wear out of them making me feel better about spending the money on the outfit in the first place. Now I am not going to lie I am getting the winter blues and starting to hate all my winter clothes and outfits. Anyone else in that same boat? I look in my closet every morning and realize that I have a ton of clothes that I have not wore in a while and the fact is because it has been too cold. Now most of my clothes in my closet are "winter" clothes but some of them it needs to be above 10 for me to actually want to wear them.

That is another thing that I like about this outfit I can wear it when it is below and above 10. To tell you the truth about this outfit. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it because I was a little worried about how it would look on me. I had seen it on other people but I thought that I just didn't have the right body type to make it look good.

My everyday outfit is a blue and white plaid tunic with black leggings and my brown warm scarf or a statement necklace. I love this outfit because I am able to do just about anything I want with it. If I want it to look more casual I will just wear my little half brown booties but if I want to dress it up then I will wear my grey TOMS wedges. Either way looks good. Since the colors are so neutral you could put anything really you want with it. I can even take this outfit when it gets warmer and not wear the leggings. The tunic is so versatile.

What are some of your favorite everyday outfits? How would you wear this tunic?

Hopefully it will start to warm up soon and I can share my favorite spring and summer outfits!




No comments:

Post a Comment