Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Unique Boutique Names

I am taking a little bit of a break from talking about the latest fashion trends. Don't worry I will be back at in my next blog post.

But for this one I want to focus on the boutique that I want to open. I have been wanting to open my own boutique since I first started college whenever I get tired of working 9-5 I always start to think about opening up my boutique, but every time something has held me back. Most of the time is needing money in order to get the boutique up off the ground. However, this past month opening my own boutique has really been on my mind. I have been researching how to start an online boutique and what vendors are out there. I have been really praying about what I should do about this whole boutique thing because I never make any decision without talking to God about it. I want to follow his plans not my own so I talk to him about everything. So I have been praying for the last month about it, about what I should do and if I should just give it up and just go for a more steady career. Then the other day my husband text me and said that he wants to start my online store. He knows how much the boutique means to me. I of course asked him why because I am a why type of person. He said that he felt like we could be doing so much more than what we are doing right now. He felt that we were meant do something out of the ordinary not just the regular 9-5 job and working for a big corporate company. If that is not a sign from God then I don't know what is. So, of course the last few days I have been really in to this whole starting a boutique thing. I even started my own Facebook page for this blog and when I posted it on Instagram someone offered to help me with my logo branding. How perfect is that!

Well once I read that comment I was ready to go. I was ready to dive in head first and just really start working and see where God leads me. Here is where the name of the blog comes in. I need your help! I have been trying to think of a unique boutique name because in order for me to really start anything I want you guys to help me decide what my boutique name should be. So if you could comment and let me know what names you think are unique and cool.

Here is what I have in mind for the boutique. I want my boutique to be a place where mom's and their little girls can shop. I want my boutique to be a place where moms and daughters love to spend time together. It will have all the latest trends for both toddlers, teens, twenties, and more. I want it to a very welcoming boutique where everyone feels welcome. The biggest thing that I want my boutique to be is a place that gives back and I am not talking about doing volunteer work. I am talking about giving back to people who are less fortunate than we are. Whether that be supply blankets to people who truly need them in third world countries or it to be to help stop slavery both in other countries and the United States. I want my boutique to really stand for something. I want it to be something bigger than you and me.

So if you could help me pick a name that will really draw people in I would absolutely love it! Who knows I may even pick your name and give you some type of prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment